About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
I'm an artist, mother, entrepreneur and advocate. I'm poly and pan. I have ADHD.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A Walk in the Park

 After I got up today, I met Geof for lunch at Qdoba. I tried to catch him mid-way since he was walking, so I could take him the rest of the way on Leila, but he walked faster than I expected and I missed him, so we got to Qdoba at just about the same time. 

After lunch I took my leftovers home, got my art stuff together, and went to Pioneer's Park to draw. I worked on a commission I've been working on. I got a little done, but not as much as I had hoped. Figuring out the dimensions has been a bit more difficult than usual. I'll be posting photos in Patreon as I go, so if you're interested in seeing this or any other works in progress, you can check it out there! You can keep an eye on my gallery to see older works as they get posted.

I had to get Geof at 5:30, so I stopped and moseyed back to Leila for the ride home, since I had to put my art stuff away before getting Geof. After I picked up Geof, we got gas then returned home. Geof was very happy to work on his bicycle in hopes of finally having tubes in his tires that will stay filled. Evelyn was very excited to make waffles! 

The waffles were delicious, and now I have to get ready and go to work. Another late night. I'll be there again 'til 3 am.

Catch ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment