About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
I'm an artist, mother, entrepreneur and advocate. I'm poly and pan. I have ADHD.

Monday, October 5, 2020

New Mask Day!

New mask day, woot woot!!

Please notice in the third photo how I match the super hero behind me. 

So I'm currently chilling at Behind the Glass. Check out this awesome ring that Nathaniel Hamel (10-Knuckle Nut Punch) made:

It looks like a mountain range inside! Can you believe this amazing, hand made, acrylic infused wood ring is only $100!?!? You should see all his awesome rings. He even makes them to order, and still only $100. Totally worth it. If you haven't ever been to Behind the Glass, you need to go! I have a few jewelry pieces on display there that you can get at extreme discount, if you purchase through him. đŸ’›

I can't think of anything else to say, so that's all you get for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment