About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
I'm an artist, mother, entrepreneur and advocate. I'm poly and pan. I have ADHD.

Friday, October 16, 2020

Parentheses {Are [Fun (Tools)]}: OMG I Just Realized I Didn't Cuss at All in This One!

 Geof finally wrote another blog post. It's taken him foreeeever...  (The link to his post is over there -->

So I figure I should probably write something too. I don't really know what I want to write yet, though. I knew what I wanted to write yesterday, but then I did something else instead of writing because I didn't feel like writing. So now I get to struggle to think of something to write. 

Thursday I did some drawing, but not on the drawing I was supposed to work on. And Geof brought his bike home with its new tubeless tires. I also removed the hard drive from the desk top computer I built in 2009, the last time I used the computer was 2013, and started transferring some of the personal stuff over to my external hard drive. I hope I can gather some of my old art work to potentially add to my gallery and/or for the purposes of making new art by using an already made base to manipulate. I plan to then delete as much of the personal stuff as I can from the hard drive before giving the computer to a friend whom I very much hope will benefit from it. I also spent some time talking with my mom. She asked me to mail a thing for her on Friday because she and dad decided short-notice to just go out camping. When Geof got home, we went to the Verizon store to get a sim card for my new phone and get it added to Geof's pre-pay account. We had set up Geof's new phone during lunch. I wasn't able to get my phone number ported over, though, which was annoying. Then I worked.

Today I slept as long as possible with way too much interruption. Then I got my phone number ported over and had to contact the other carrier to give me a new number and set back up my service, since it wasn't ended yet. Then we went shopping {on my way to meet Geof for shopping, I stopped at the post office for mom [you're welcome, mom! (I'm proud of me 'cause I remembered without anyone's reminders!)] then at the bank to deposit money}. It was a terrible time to go shopping. I was hungry the whole time. I ended up getting too many snack things because I was hungry. At the Hy-Vee check-out I got a Kit-Kat and started opening it, then realized I was wearing a mask, so I had to wait until I got outside to eat it. It was a huge bummer. Geof and the cashier were entertained though, so there's that. When we entered the Hy-Vee, a guy was walking behind us and I gave him a cart so he wouldn't have to wait for us. When we left, he was leaving at the same time and while passing us, he told a couple silly dad-jokes ๐Ÿ˜… 'cause he was feeling friendly ๐Ÿ’›. 

        Why did the cantaloupe jump into the lake?

                It wanted to be a watermelon.

        How do you get a 1-armed man out of a tree?

                Wave at him.

When we got home, we watched a couple episodes of The Good Place while we ate. Then we hung out and Geof wrote his blog post while I played with my phones, and now I'm writing MY blog post while he's watching bicycle stuff on YouTube. I should probably finish up here quickly, though 'cause I have work in the morning, which means waking up too early. I checked the weather, and it's not supposed to drop below 50, so it should be a decent ride in the morning. Which will be nice. 

I'm starting to feel tired, so maybe I'll be able to sleep a decent amount if I try now, so I'll catch ya'll later. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›


No comments:

Post a Comment