About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
I'm an artist, mother, entrepreneur and advocate. I'm poly and pan. I have ADHD.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Niobrara River Trip: mapping the bicycle route.

I got up at about noon today (didn't sleep well last night). Spent most of today just mapping out the bicycle routes for each day of our Niobrara River trip, which we're planning for next year. Skipped the first and last days because we need to drive the roads and figure out what route Geof wants to take from Lincoln to David City (after further discussion it's possible we'll skip that part anyway).

We're still working out the planning, but as of right now it's going to be a 9 day trip, total. Geof will be riding his bicycle and I'll be riding my motorcycle. Hopefully it will be a relaxing adventure. Once we're at our destination, we'll kayak the Niobrara River. I'm very excited for that part in particular!

Now it's time to go shopping. I need to replenish my stock of rice crispy treats. And probably get some more Naked. Geof will handle the boring stuff đŸ˜‚.

No comments:

Post a Comment